The Conditioner Bars are basically a concentrated form of Conditioner, and really are the most awesome things! They will leave you with the softest hair, that you won't be able to stop stroking!
To use a Conditioner Bar, simply rub the bar over wet hair, after Shampooing, work the conditioner through the hair strands, then either leave for a minute, then rinse, or rinse immediately.
Conditioner Bars need a little experimenting with when you first start using them, just to gauge how much you need to use for your hair type. Some may find that they only need to use it on the ends of the hair, while others will need to apply it all over.
Each Conditioner Bar weighs 50g.
These are suitable for all hair types.
Cruelty free & vegan.
- BTMS - (INCI name -Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol) - This is one of the main conditioning ingredients. Please see above for further details.
- BTMS 50 - (INCI name - Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol) - This is just like BTMS, but with double the amount of Conditioning power, so really is the most awesome & necessary ingredient for a Conditioner Bar.
- Cetyl Alcohol - Please see above for further details
- Cocoa Butter - This has awesome emollient properties, softening and moisturising the hair shaft. It also contributes to the hardness of the Conditioner Bar.
- Centrimonium Chloride - This is an anti-static, detangling agent that makes hair combing so easy.
- Panthenol - Please see above for further details.
- Polyquarternium 7 - Please see above for further details.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein - Please see above for further details.
- Phenoxyethanol (preservative) - Please see above for further details
- Bergamot Essential Oil - As above
- Allergen Free Berry Fragrance Oil